Authenticity. Clarity. Effectiveness. Honesty. These are all things your organization needs in its communications.
Effective communication is powerful, persuasive, and incisive – it clears the fog and gives clarity.
We deliver engaging design, concise copy, and targeted strategies to our customers. But more importantly, we empower you to hit your communications goals.
At Steppingstone LLC, we listen to our customers and we’re straight shooters. If an approach won’t work, we’ll tell you why.
Founded in 2003 by Ami Neiberger-Miller, we have more than a decade of experience working with nonprofit, association and for-profit clients. Rick Miller headers up our creative services division. As an independent and virtual public relations firm, we can assemble the team needed for a client’s project or long-term account needs. Due to our flexible size and management style, we are able to deliver quality public relations and design services to clients for a fraction of the cost of traditional agencies.
Services We Provide
- audience engagement strategy and outreach
- educational curriculum writing and design
- media relations strategy, coaching, interview preparation, pitching, and outreach
- messaging strategy
- public relations services
- public service advertising campaign consulting and implementation
- publications writing and design
- social media engagement advice, planning, training and implementation
- training for staff, volunteers and advocates in communications, public relations, social media
- website design, strategy and implementation
- writing for publications, blogs, websites, toolkits and social media
Past & Current Clients
- 4-H Cooperative Curriculum System
- American Forest Foundation
- Association for Women in Science
- Association of Gospel Rescue Missions
- Christian Camp & Conference Association
- Council for a Strong America (Mission Readiness)
- Epsilon Sigma Phi
- Florida 4-H Foundation
- Gold Star Children
- The LEAD Foundation
- NAFSA: Association for International Educators
- National 4-H Council
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- National Veterans Legal Services Program
- The Nature Conservancy
- NOVA Open
- Resource Action Programs
- Sister Cities International
- Society for Public Health Education (SOPHE)
- SQN Communications
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
- University of Florida (agricultural safety program)
- Veterans Consortium Pro-Bono Program
We would love to talk with you about how Steppingstone LLC can help you take the next step. We are based in the Washington, DC metro area and routinely go to client trips and appointments in Washington, DC. We work mainly from our offices in Purcellville, Virginia, located in western Loudoun County. We find that we are able to effectively assist clients living in other states and even outside the United States.
Mailing address: 600 South Maple Avenue, Purcellville, VA 20132
Email ami at(@) steppingstonellc.com or rick at(@)steppingstonellc.com
Facebook Connect with us