PR Day for Charitable Nonprofits in DC Area on March 9
Small nonprofits in the Washington, DC area will find help for their public relations outreach efforts at PRSA-NCC’s PR Day for Charitable Nonprofits on Wed March 9 from 7:30 am-1:30 pm.
The keynote speaker is nonprofit world “rock star,” Robert Egger of DC Central Kitchen, with an inspiring address: PR: The Difference Between a 10¢ Cause and a Million-Dollar Mission. Following Egger, a talented line-up of PRSA-NCC members will share PR Strategies, Tactics and Tools for Nonprofits in Tough Times, including:
- Branding and messaging that compels action
- PR as a fund raising tool
- Social media that boosts donations
- Media relations: how to get reporters to listen
- Crisis PR: staying cool when a reporter’s questions are hot
- Using special events to tell your story
- Proven PR ideas for nonprofits
- Tips for improved donor relations
The cost is $49 to cover breakfast and lunch. Scholarships are available. Get more details or register.